You’ve seen our before and after cases, you’ve learned about the benefits – the comfort, the discrete look, and the ease of use. Now it’s time to ask – how much does Invisalign cost? Dr. Walt believes in transparent pricing and clear communication with his patients. The truth is the cost of Invisalign (or any orthodontic treatment) can vary depending on the needs of each patient. However, we can provide you with some insight so you will know what to expect when considering Invisalign treatment for yourself or your child.
Average Cost of Invisalign
On average, the investment for Invisalign can be anywhere from $2,900 to $8,200. We understand that this is a wide range. However, there are many factors that can impact the final cost of treatment. Most comprehensive cases will range between $6,000 and $7,000. Limited treatment is sometimes an option for someone who previously had braces and only needs 1-2 teeth aligned.
Factors That Affect Cost
Whether you are considering Invisalign or any other type of orthodontic treatment, the cost can depend on numerous factors. These include:
- Overall oral health – Are your teeth and gums healthy or are there underlying issues that might impact your orthodontic treatment?
- The complexity of the issue – Is there a cosmetic goal or are there bite problems to correct?
- Adjunctive appliances – Are adjunctive appliances required in addition to Invisalign? For example, a palatal expander or a Carriere appliance.
- Duration of treatment – This will depend on the severity of the case.
- Experience – The cost can vary depending on your practitioner’s experience. For example an experienced orthodontist will charge more than a general dentist.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Invisalign Treatment?
If your dental insurance policy includes orthodontic coverage, Invisalign is included. It is considered no different than braces. Depending on your policy it could cover up to 50 percent. Our financial coordinator will work with you to determine your insurance coverage, ensure you are within your policy requirements and provide you with the forms you need to receive your direct reimbursement as quickly as possible.
Affordable Ways To Pay For Invisalign
If you do not have insurance, don’t panic! At Walt Orthodontics we offer flexible payment plans to reduce financial barriers. Dr. Walt believes in providing affordable options for his patients so that everyone can achieve a healthy and beautiful smile. These options include:
- In-House Interest-Free Payments
- GST Free Payment Plans
- Sibling and Parent Discounts, Bundle and Save!
- Full Payment Courtesy Discounts
- Zero Down Payment
- Low Monthly Payments that can extend beyond treatment duration, starting as low as $150 per month
Our Team is Here to Help!
We know navigating the world of orthodontic treatment options can be overwhelming. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the cost of Invisalign or our payment plan options. Remember, every smile is unique, and every treatment plan is unique too. Once you or your child comes in for a complimentary consultation, we can provide you with a personalized treatment plan and discuss payment plans best suited for your needs. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your smile goals!
Schedule your complimentary consult today or call us at 905.533.8666.