The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. For this reason, we have instituted the following protocol, effective and updated April 2022, for all appointments in our office. Please review this information prior to attending your visit and contact us if you have any questions.
Our office procedures have temporarily changed and will include a simple screening process.
Prior to Coming to Your Appointment:
- Brush and floss your teeth at home as our brushing station is closed.
- Bring a mask – The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario has still mandated the use of masks in healthcare settings.
- Come 5 minutes early so we can complete our screening process if not completed 15 minutes prior to the appointment.
When You Arrive for Your Appointment:
Please complete the COVID Screening which will be texted to you 15 minutes before the appointment. We require one completed form before each appointment for anyone that enters our office.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please complete your screening through the text message you receive 15 minutes prior to the appointment and proceed to come upstairs to the office. You can enter the building through the Northeast “Stair A” door and come up to the second floor – Suite 201.
- Please advise our front desk you have arrived and then will check you in. Feel free to use the hand sanitizer that will be provided and have a seat in the waiting area.
Parents of patients:
We will now be allowing parents/guardians to attend appointments! We currently cannot accommodate accompanying siblings that do not have appointments scheduled. We only ask that you please continue to wear a mask in our office, as mandated by the Ontario Ministry of Health. If you do not have a mask, we will be more than glad to provide you with one. If you cannot wear a mask and require any accomodation please let us know 1 week in advance of your appointment.
Once your appointment is completed we ask that you limit your office time and leave once permitted to do so. Have questions?