Our patients are our #1 priority. Thankfully, we have a team in place dedicated to seeing this through. Our team consists of a talented group of professionals with extensive orthodontic experience. We work together on a daily basis to deliver our promise of exceptional care and service.
Office Manager & Financial Coordinator
Randi joined the Walt Orthodontics team in February 2017 after working in an Endodontics office for over 5 years. She has been working in the dental field since 2009 and is dedicated to excellent patient care and committed to ensuring everyone’s experience at our office exceeds any expectation. Outside the office, Randi is mommy to an adorable fur baby Louie, and enjoys cooking, adventures, and travelling.
Office Manager & Financial Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- Favourite place travelled to is New Zealand.
- Her biggest fear is snakes.
- Her warning label is - “Warning! May bite without caffeine!”
- Her favourite go-to karaoke song is Don’t Stop Believing by Journey.
- Her three items to take on a deserted island would be: A knife, a pot, and her husband.
Heidie is passionate about Orthodontics and has been in the field for over 8 years. Heidi has assisted, but she most loves the administrative side of the office. In her free time, Heidi enjoys a new adventure, hanging out with friends, and trying new restaurants.
Scheduling Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- Her warning label is - “Warning! Hearing Protection Required” (because she loves to talk)
- If she could only eat one meal for the rest of her life it would be gourmet beef burgers
- She also speaks Persian
- Her dream job would be a world famous chef
- The last book she read was “How To Let S*it Go”
Treatment Coordinator & Marketing Specialist
Alisha graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Science in Foods and Nutrition in 2007 and received her Dental Hygiene diploma from Toronto College of Dental Hygiene and Auxiliaries in 2010. She has been working in the field of Orthodontics for more than 9 years. In her spare time, Alisha enjoys travelling the world and trying new restaurants in Toronto.
Treatment Coordinator & Marketing Specialist5 Fun Facts
- If she wasn’t working this job, Alisha’s dream job would be a restaurant critic.
- Her favourite place travelled to is Istanbul.
- If she could be a celebrity for one day, she would be Michelle Obama.
- Her three items to take on a deserted island would be matches, shampoo, and a good book.
- The last book she read was All Joy and No Fun: The paradox of modern parenthood.
Brittney entered the dental field in 2008 after graduating from Niagara College, but really found her passion for Orthodontics in 2012. She loves educating all our new patients on their specific orthodontic needs and helping them reach their goals of a beautiful smile. In her spare time, Brittney loves spending time outdoors with her husband, daughter, and Great Dane, Ivory.
Treatment Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- If Brittney could only eat one meal for the rest of her life, she would eat salad - think of the variations!
- Her favourite place she has travelled to is Santorini.
- The last book she read was Goodnight Gorilla, to her daughter.
- Her biggest fear is losing a loved one.
- If she wasn’t working this job, Brittney’s dream job would be a Stay at home mom - jack of all trades.
Clinic Manager & Orthodontic Hygienist
Jodi graduated from the University of Western Ontario with an Honours Bachelor in Medical Science in 2004 and received her Dental Hygiene diploma from George Brown College in 2006. She has been working in the field of Orthodontics for more than 13 years. She enjoys skiing, travelling, and spending time with her family.
Clinic Manager & Orthodontic Hygienist5 Fun Facts
- Jodi’s warning label would be: “May malfunction in the absence of coffee.”
- If she could be a celebrity for one day, she would be Kristen Bell.
- Her biggest fear is snakes.
- Her favourite place she has travelled to is Hawaii.
- The last book she read is Girl, Wash Your Face.
Orthodontic Hygienist & Clinical Study Coordinator
Joanna graduated from Durham College in 2006 after receiving her Dental Assistant Certificate, and again in 2009 receiving her Dental Hygiene Diploma. She has been in the field of dentistry for over 13 years offering many skills to the team. She has been working with Dr. Walt since 2012. In her spare time, Joanna enjoys cooking, baking, travelling, and spending time with her family.
Orthodontic Hygienist & Clinical Study Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- Joanne’s favourite place she has travelled to is Jamaica.
- Her biggest fear is mice.
- The three things she would take on a deserted island are a crate of non-perishable food and wine, an axe, and blankets.
- If she could eat one meal for the rest of her life it would be pizza or poutine.
- The last book she read is The Widow of Wall Street.
Orthodontic Hygienist & Invisalign Coordinator
Dana graduated from the Toronto College of Dental Hygiene and Auxiliaries with honours and became a registered Dental Hygienist at the beginning of 2017. Dana is our go-to girl for educating patients on oral hygiene. Dana speaks three languages, English, Russian, and Hebrew. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.
Orthodontic Hygienist & Invisalign Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- Dana’s go-to karaoke song is Happy by Pharrell Williams.
- Her warning label would be - “Warning - mind-reader.”
- Her biggest fear is losing all of her teeth.
- If she could be any celebrity for a day, it would be Taylor Swift.
- The last book she read was Harry Potter.
Dental Assistant & Virtual Records Coordinator
Michelle became a Level II Dental Assistant graduate in 2013 from Niagara College and is also certified with the Ontario Dental Assistants Association. Michelle dedicated herself to a general dental practice for over 3 years before making the transition in 2017 to orthodontics where she quickly became part of our Walt Orthodontics family. In her spare time, she has a passion for travel and is always planning her next adventure!
Dental Assistant & Virtual Records Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- If Michelle had to eat one meal for the rest of her life, it would be stir-fry.
- Her favourite place she has ever travelled to is Croatia.
- The last book she read was Genius: The Game by Leopoldo Gout.
- If she could be a celebrity for one day, she would be Mila Kunis.
- Her dream job would be to be an Astronaut.
Dental Assistant & Sterilization/Inventory Manager
Vilma has been a Walt Orthodontics team member since August 2015. Vilma has been a Dental Assistant for 9 years and has worked in various fields of dentistry. Vilma came to Canada in 1991 and she and her family live in Richmond Hill. Vilma enjoys family time, camping, and shopping.
Dental Assistant & Sterilization/Inventory Manager5 Fun Facts
- Vilma’s go-to karaoke song is Dancing Queen by ABBA.
- Her biggest fear is being abducted by aliens.
- If she had a warning label it would be - “Small but terrible.”
- If she could be a celebrity for one day, she would be Bill Gates.
- Her favourite place travelled to is Coron Palawan.
Jinno joined the Walt Orthodontics team in July of 2019. He graduated from Francis Libermann High School in June 2019. After graduating high school, Jinno decided to take a gap year so he could ensure that he would pursue the right career path. Jinno creates many different types of orthodontic appliances whilst also maintaining the cleanliness of the lab and the office. In his spare time, he enjoys working out, travelling, and trying out different restaurants.
Lab Technician5 Fun Facts
- The last book Jinno read was Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck.
- His favourite karaoke song is Hotel California by the Eagles.
- His biggest fear is heights.
- His favourite place he has travelled to is Montreal.
- If he weren’t working with us, Jinno’s dream job would be a physiotherapist.
Team Walt Ortho
Learn about our fantastic orthodontists and what makes team Walt Ortho great!
Dr. Walt’s decision to become an Orthodontist was inspired by his own direct personal experience.
- David’s warning label would read: “Warning – Too Competitive”.
- If he could eat only one meal for the rest of his life it would be chicken breast and rice.
- David can speak Hebrew.
- If he was not an Orthodontist, David’s dream job would be the General Manager of a baseball team.
- His biggest fear is spiders and snakes!
Dr. Matta enjoys the challenge of treating complicated orthodontic cases requiring adjunct orthognathic surgery.
- His go-to karaoke song is Bon Jovi – Livin’ on a Prayer.
- If Gautam could eat one meal for the rest of his life it would be burritos.
- He can also speak Hindi.
- If Gautam could be one celebrity for a day it would be Will Smith.
- The last book he read was “Astrophysics for People in a Hurry” by Neil Degrasse Tyson.