Our patients are our #1 priority. Thankfully, we have a team in place dedicated to seeing this through. Our team consists of a talented group of professionals with extensive orthodontic experience. We work together on a daily basis to deliver our promise of exceptional care and service.
Office Manager & Financial Coordinator
Randi joined the Walt Orthodontics team in February 2017 after working in an Endodontics office for over 5 years. She has been working in the dental field since 2009 and is dedicated to excellent patient care and committed to ensuring everyone’s experience at our office exceeds any expectation. Outside the office, Randi is mommy to an adorable fur baby Louie, and enjoys cooking, adventures, and travelling.
Office Manager & Financial Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- Favourite place travelled to is New Zealand.
- Her biggest fear is snakes.
- Her warning label is - “Warning! May bite without caffeine!”
- Her favourite go-to karaoke song is Don’t Stop Believing by Journey.
- Her three items to take on a deserted island would be: A knife, a pot, and her husband.
Heidie is passionate about Orthodontics and has been in the field for over 8 years. Heidi has assisted, but she most loves the administrative side of the office. In her free time, Heidi enjoys a new adventure, hanging out with friends, and trying new restaurants.
Scheduling Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- Her warning label is - “Warning! Hearing Protection Required” (because she loves to talk)
- If she could only eat one meal for the rest of her life it would be gourmet beef burgers
- She also speaks Persian
- Her dream job would be a world famous chef
- The last book she read was “How To Let S*it Go”
Treatment Coordinator & Marketing Specialist
Alisha graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Science in Foods and Nutrition in 2007 and received her Dental Hygiene diploma from Toronto College of Dental Hygiene and Auxiliaries in 2010. She has been working in the field of Orthodontics for more than 9 years. In her spare time, Alisha enjoys travelling the world and trying new restaurants in Toronto.
Treatment Coordinator & Marketing Specialist5 Fun Facts
- If she wasn’t working this job, Alisha’s dream job would be a restaurant critic.
- Her favourite place travelled to is Istanbul.
- If she could be a celebrity for one day, she would be Michelle Obama.
- Her three items to take on a deserted island would be matches, shampoo, and a good book.
- The last book she read was All Joy and No Fun: The paradox of modern parenthood.
Brittney entered the dental field in 2008 after graduating from Niagara College, but really found her passion for Orthodontics in 2012. She loves educating all our new patients on their specific orthodontic needs and helping them reach their goals of a beautiful smile. In her spare time, Brittney loves spending time outdoors with her husband, daughter, and Great Dane, Ivory.
Treatment Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- If Brittney could only eat one meal for the rest of her life, she would eat salad - think of the variations!
- Her favourite place she has travelled to is Santorini.
- The last book she read was Goodnight Gorilla, to her daughter.
- Her biggest fear is losing a loved one.
- If she wasn’t working this job, Brittney’s dream job would be a Stay at home mom - jack of all trades.
Clinic Manager & Orthodontic Hygienist
Jodi graduated from the University of Western Ontario with an Honours Bachelor in Medical Science in 2004 and received her Dental Hygiene diploma from George Brown College in 2006. She has been working in the field of Orthodontics for more than 13 years. She enjoys skiing, travelling, and spending time with her family.
Clinic Manager & Orthodontic Hygienist5 Fun Facts
- Jodi’s warning label would be: “May malfunction in the absence of coffee.”
- If she could be a celebrity for one day, she would be Kristen Bell.
- Her biggest fear is snakes.
- Her favourite place she has travelled to is Hawaii.
- The last book she read is Girl, Wash Your Face.
Orthodontic Hygienist & Invisalign Coordinator
Dana graduated from the Toronto College of Dental Hygiene and Auxiliaries with honours and became a registered Dental Hygienist at the beginning of 2017. Dana is our go-to girl for educating patients on oral hygiene. Dana speaks three languages, English, Russian, and Hebrew. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.
Orthodontic Hygienist & Invisalign Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- Dana’s go-to karaoke song is Happy by Pharrell Williams.
- Her warning label would be - “Warning - mind-reader.”
- Her biggest fear is losing all of her teeth.
- If she could be any celebrity for a day, it would be Taylor Swift.
- The last book she read was Harry Potter.
Sally received her dental hygiene diploma from Aplus Institute in 2016. Prior to that, she studied Life Science at the University of Toronto to pursue her dream as a health care provider. She is passionate about providing patients with healthy and confident smiles. Outside the office, Sally loves to travel, eat, and spend quality time with her husband and her dog.
Orthodontic Hygienist5 Fun Facts
- If Sally had to eat one meal for the rest of her life, it would be Sushi.
- Her go-to karaoke song is Let It Go - Frozen.
- The last book she read was Becoming by Michelle Obama.
- Her biggest fear is birds.
- Her dream job would be to be a Public Health Inspector.
Dental Assistant & Virtual Records Coordinator
Michelle became a Level II Dental Assistant graduate in 2013 from Niagara College and is also certified with the Ontario Dental Assistants Association. Michelle dedicated herself to a general dental practice for over 3 years before making the transition in 2017 to orthodontics where she quickly became part of our Walt Orthodontics family. In her spare time, she has a passion for travel and is always planning her next adventure!
Dental Assistant & Virtual Records Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- If Michelle had to eat one meal for the rest of her life, it would be stir-fry.
- Her favourite place she has ever travelled to is Croatia.
- The last book she read was Genius: The Game by Leopoldo Gout.
- If she could be a celebrity for one day, she would be Mila Kunis.
- Her dream job would be to be an Astronaut.
Kemisha graduated from Ontario Tech University with a Bachelor of Science in Biological Science in 2018. She then became a Certified Level ll Dental Assistant graduate in 2020 from George Brown College. She started out in a general dental practice but found her passion in orthodontics. She enjoys traveling, trying different restaurants and spending time with family and friends.
Dental Assistant5 Fun Facts
- If Kemisha had to eat one meal for the rest of her life, it would be Steak and roasted potatoes.
- Her go-to karaoke song is Baby one more time - Britney Spears.
- The last book she read was The Chase.
- Her favorite place to traveled is Jamaica.
- Her things to take with on a deserted island are Blanket, flashlight and book.
Lori came to Vancouver, Canada in 1995 from the Philippines. Her, her husband and 2 kids love to travel, try new food and spend time with family. Lori graduated Dental Assisting in 2001, has been an orthodontic assistant since 2008; she works every Saturday in General Dentistry with the same dentist since 2001! If she is not traveling she loves staying at home reading short stories novels or watching NETFLIX - she loves action movies.
Dental Assistant5 Fun Facts
- If Lori had to eat one meal for the rest of her life, it would be Sushi.
- The last book she read was KIRA KIRA.
- Lori dream job is carpentry.
- Her biggest fear is height.
- Her dream job would be to be a carpentry.
Franky received her medical device reprocessing certificate from Centennial College and quickly after that, joined Walt Orthodontics in January 2021 as a Sterilization Technician. She also received her Honours Bachelors from the University of Toronto in 2016, majoring in English Literature and Religious Studies. Franky loves spending time with her dog, summer hikes and road trips.
Sterilization Technician5 Fun Facts
- If Franky had to eat one meal for the rest of her life, it would be Sushi.
- Her go-to karaoke song is Total Eclipse of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler.
- The last book she read was Crazy Rich Asians Trilogy.
- Her biggest fear is Breaking or dislocating bones.
- Her Favorite place travelled to is Nassau, Bahamas.
Jonathan graduated from Ryerson University with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science in 2018. He joined the Walt Orthodontics team in 2020 as a Lab Technician. In his spare time, he enjoys live streaming, videogames, and creating artwork.
Lab Technician5 Fun Facts
- His favorite place her has travelled to is New York.
- His warning label would be - ``Yield``.
- If he weren't doing this job he would be a Videogame Designer.
- If he could be any celebrity for a day, it would be Keanu Reeves.
- His go-to karaoke song is Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen.
Orthodontic Hygienist & Clinical Study Coordinator
Joanne graduated from Durham College in 2006 after receiving her Dental Assistant Certificate, and again in 2009 receiving her Dental Hygiene Diploma. She has been in the field of dentistry for over 13 years offering many skills to the team. She has been working with Dr. Walt since 2012. In her spare time, Joanne enjoys cooking, baking, travelling, and spending time with her family.
Orthodontic Hygienist & Clinical Study Coordinator5 Fun Facts
- Joanne’s favourite place she has travelled to is Jamaica.
- Her biggest fear is mice.
- The three things she would take on a deserted island are a crate of non-perishable food and wine, an axe, and blankets.
- If she could eat one meal for the rest of her life it would be pizza or poutine.
- The last book she read is The Widow of Wall Street.
Team Walt Ortho
Learn about our fantastic orthodontists and what makes team Walt Ortho great!
Dr. Walt’s decision to become an Orthodontist was inspired by his own direct personal experience.
- David’s warning label would read: “Warning – Too Competitive”.
- If he could eat only one meal for the rest of his life it would be chicken breast and rice.
- David can speak Hebrew.
- If he was not an Orthodontist, David’s dream job would be the General Manager of a baseball team.
- His biggest fear is spiders and snakes!
Dr. Stephanie Grossman
Dr. Grossman strives to provide the highest standard of orthodontic care for her patients.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pasta
- What is your favorite place you have traveled to? Thailand
- If you weren’t doing this job, what would be your dream job? Food blogger
- If you could be one celebrity for a day, who would it be? Simone Biles
- What was the last book you read? Natchez burning
Why do orthodontists require patients to use retainers? For retention! We’ve worked so hard on helping you achieve your new healthy, beautiful smile and we want it to stay that way!View Article